Have you begun to think about being prepared for whatever lies ahead? If not, why not? Don’t worry; this post was created to make it easy to start!
Did you know that even a minor blip in our food distribution chain can cause staples to become unavailable almost immediately? And all those essential medical, health, and everyday comfort items will be cleared off the shelves shortly after that.
So why not use this post as an excuse to get the basics in place by creating a plan? Discussions with your family, neighbors, and friends about how you can all support each other if the SHTF is just common sense.
First things first! You need to create emergency communication and travel plans so everyone is on the same page and knows what to do. Here are a few PDFs you can download to get that in place:
And let’s not forget Fido!
Then, after you get all that in place…
My Top 5 Preparedness Articles
- To Start Prepping Separate Needs from Wants
- A Basic Bug-out Bag Could Save Your Life
- Prepping Tips: Water is the Number One Priority!
- Prepping Done Right: Upgrade Your Food Storage Program With Five Essential Replacements
- Alternative Antibiotics to Have On-Hand When Prepping for a Long-Term Disaster
If you consider the above, you’ll have a running start and know what to think about as you continue to build upon your plan and your preps. Believe me, one day you will be glad you did!