It’s not Frankenstein, Vampires, Zombies or even the Boogeyman…
How about a country in decline and a government out of control?
- Our National Debt is nearing $19,805,616,000,000+. That’s roughly $205,061 per citizen (and $103,992,247,000,000+ in unfunded liabilities). Click here to see all the frightening figures.
Allow a government to decline paying its debts and you overthrow all public morality — you unhinge all the principles that preserve the limits of free constitutions.Nothing can more affect national prosperity than a constant and systematic attention to extinguish the present debt and to avoid as much as possibly the incurring of any new debt. ~ Alexander Hamilton
- I’ve lost count of the .gov scandals — that we know about.
Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have…a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge, I mean the characters and conduct of their rulers. ~ John Adams
- Have you read the Bill of Rights lately? Notice how many no longer matter?
A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference. ~ Thomas Jefferson
- Our southern border is porous and the immigration laws we do have are not being enforced. Without borders we have no sovereignty.
It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty. ~ James Monroe
- The Fed Is Not Printing Money, It’s Doing Something Much Worse.
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs. ~ Thomas Jefferson
- Only about 60% of the voting eligible population votes during presidential election years, and about 40% votes during midterm elections.
Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. . . . [I]f the next centennial does not find us a great nation . . . it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces.”~ James Garfield
- America Crosses The Tipping Point: The Middle Class Is Now A Minority. This should scare the living daylights out of every hardworking American.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- The history of our great Nation, it’s Founders and the Constitution are not being taught in schools. You can not appreciate what you have if you don’t understand how you got it.
Educate and inform the whole mass of people…they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. ~ Thomas Jefferson
- According to a recent poll, The Top 10 Things America Fears the Most — 8 out of the 10 have to do with a government out of control.
- Corruption of government officials: 60.6 percent
- Terrorist attacks: 41 percent
- Not having enough money for the future: 39.9 percent
- Being a victim of terror: 38.5 percent
- Government restrictions on firearms and ammunition: 38.5 percent
- People I love dying: 38.1 percent
- Economic or financial collapse: 37.5 percent
- Identity theft: 37.1 percent
- People I love becoming seriously ill: 35.9 percent
- ObamaCare: 35.5 percent
Fear is the foundation of most governments; but it is so sordid and brutal a passion, and renders men in whose breasts it predominates so stupid and miserable, that Americans will not be likely to approve of any political institution which is founded on it. ~ John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
What scares you most? Tell me what you think over on Twitter….
At *your* service,
P.S. Help spread the truth about Freedom and Liberty! Do me a favor and click on one of the buttons to the left and share this post!