This is an article one of our customers sent to us that we thought we would share with you. ~ Paul
The only one standing in this photo is man in a wheelchair. What does this say about some people in America? I don’t really know or care.
But, as for me, this I know for sure…
- I would be standing.
- My wife would be standing.
- Our children would be standing.
- Our grandchildren would be standing.
- Our youngest grandson, would be in his parents arms, while they are standing.
- The Late Navy Seal Chris Kyle would be standing with his wife, Taya, and their children.
- Members of Seal Team 6 would be standing, you know those guys who killed Osama bin Laden.
- Members of our Armed Forces would be standing.
- Our Veterans would be standing.
- Paracord Paul and his staff would be standing.
Now, would you be standing? Men and women shed blood, encountered personal hardships and many gave their lives for what Our Flag represents.
To be a Patriotic American doesn’t mean that you blindly accept everything or never question what goes on in America. Just the opposite, you should always question and challenge our leaders and politicians on different issues of concern to you. But, without respect for our Country, which is symbolized by Our Flag, you can never be part of the People for what the Red, White and Blue stands for.
What our enemies fear most about the United States of America is the resolve of the American People. They know, believe me they know, that we may fight among ourselves, but no country or its people have the Courage, Strength, or Military Power of the United States of America.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Written by: Russ Achilles Disabled U.S. Veteran